Sunday, October 4, 2009

Passion

During my senior year of high school, I decided to take AP Statistics instead of AP Calculus because math wasn't my thing. The teacher was wonderful. He loved math so much that he made me excited about it too. That turned out to be my favorite class. At the end of the year, I even took the AP test and passed. Without his passion for the subject, I never would have succeeded the way I did. I can also recall a time where the teacher lacked enthusiasm. The choir teacher was one of the worst teachers I ever had. I love to sing, but I hated going to choir every day. She didn't take our music seriously, nor did she take any of us seriously. In fact, she was so lazy she had me teach the class at least once a week. That was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, and thanks to her, I didn't take music seriously until I got to Luther.

No comments:

Post a Comment